We are a company that helps organizations reduce their overall operating costs while also helping them sustain the efficiencies and savings achieved.
Million Dollars in Operational Costs Reductions
Increase in Equipment Uptime
Since we started
Luis Daniel Brignoni, PE, CEA
SOLENES is a company committed to help others reduce their operational costs by finding sustainable solutions.
Experience — with over 20 years of experience in energy saving techniques and methodologies, and project management
- Water and Energy conservation
- Achieved Energy Star Award on energy savings
- Equipment Reliability
- Legionella assessment and plan implementation.
- Boiler safety analysis and implementation
- Safe Electrical System Operation and Maintenance (NFPA 70E & NFPA 70B)
- Chilled Water Plant optimization
- cGMP gap assessment for utility systems
- CHP (cogeneration) – Design, Operation, and Maintenance with turbines and internal combustion engines.
Proven Recognition — achieved the prestigious Energy Star award for energy savings
Innovation —fully integrated solution called SAVOS (Sustainable, Achievable, Verifiable, Operational Solution) where the solutions are embedded with a program to make your solutions last.
See Our Success Stories